SENIOR ASSISTED LIVING APARTMENTS IN HERMITAGE, TENNESSEE
Experience Charter Senior Living of Hermitage in Nashville, Tennessee
For those in need of a little extra help with the activities of daily living, Assisted Living at Charter Senior Living of Hermitage offers a supportive environment that’s specially designed to enhance and maximize each resident’s sense of independence.
Unlike other retirement communities in the Davidson County, Tennessee area, our community provides a familiar, homelike atmosphere. Residents who live here experience an engaging, fulfilling lifestyle with daily opportunities to stay active and sharp.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
What Does Assisted Living Look Like at Charter Senior Living of Hermitage?
The beautifully designed community located in the historic Hermitage neighborhood area provides residents with a plethora of services and amenities.
As you walk through the door, you’ll be greeted by our professional staff who are ready to listen to you and learn all about your wants, needs and stories! You’ll see firsthand how our programming, amenities, personalized services, care and unsurpassed warmth work together to make it easy for residents to live with purpose, opportunity and joy!
Our active senior living community offers open floor plan options, which include dining rooms, kitchens and activity rooms that provide an inviting environment that residents love to call home.
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Licensed nurses on-site
- Scheduled local transportation
- Three meals per day and unlimited snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Interior and exterior maintenance of buildings, grounds and apartments
- All utilities (including phone services)
- Emergency call system in each apartment homes
- Spacious apartments VIEW FLOOR PLANS
- Lovely dining rooms with restaurant-style dining
- Lifestyle and wellness activity areas
- Full-service beauty salon
- Landscaped courtyards and patio areas
- In-house religious services
- Pet-friendly community
The Personalized Approach by an Expert Team
“The staff at Charter Senior Living is compassionate and friendly. The care and peace of mind they’ve given to my mother and my family means the world to us. Thank you for everything you do!”
– Vivian R., Charter Senior Living Resident Family Member
Our on-site licensed nurses provide a personalized approach to care which includes help with daily living. Residents will experience assistance with:
- Primary care options
- Oversight of prescribed medications and medication management
- 24/7 support and nurturement of our residents.
We offer assistance based on patient care needs and medical conditions. Our living options include the luxury of no longer dealing with chores and tasks because they’ll be taken care of. This gives more time for residents to spend making new friends, building new relationships and pursuing new things that interest them.
Families will have peace of mind knowing their loved ones are living healthy, independent and active lives. They’ll have more time to focus on enjoying time together and enjoying all life has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between assisted living and a nursing home?
Who qualifies for assisted living?
What kind of services does assisted living to provide?
- One to three meals a day in our spacious dining area
- Monitoring of medication
- Personal care, including dressing and bathing
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Some medical services
- Social and recreational activities
- Care coordination
- Mobility assistance
- Complimentary transportation
Some assisted living communities offer respite care or short-term stays. Additionally, some communities offer access to home care services for those who may need more assistance than is provided at the community but who are not yet ready for a skilled nursing care center.